Visiting a church can be stressful. We've all been where you are right now. So we can say with great confidence, the blessing of finding this church is a rich reward for the stress of the first time visit.
We want to do our part to make your first visit as stress free as possible. Here's our promises to you:
- You will not be embarrassed by not knowing what to do and where to go. We've worked very hard to have directional signs and information stations available to help in your visit. However, signs can be confusing, so we've got several designated greeters around the church lobby. You'll recognize them by the name tag. Don't hesitate to ask them questions.
- You will not be asked to do anything embarrassing. We won't ask you to stand and introduce yourself in the service. We won't ask you wear a big flower or a special pin that targets you as a guest. We appreciate your visit. We will give you plenty of space to enjoy your time with us.
- You won't be shaken down for money. We don't apologize for the offering during the worship time. The gifts we give to the Lord is an expression of gratitude and dependence upon God. However, you are not expected to participate in the offering. You will not be asked to pay for the service, the coffee, or the friends you make during your visit.
- We will do our best to offer a worship service that allows you to experience the power of God's presence in our midst.
- We will do our best to give you a message from God's Word that fills you with hope and direction for a better week.